With Bouygues Telecom, you will be able to leave with this excellent Google Pixel 7 at a ridiculous price and a high-end package. How to get this ultra-premium smartphone launched in October 2022 for €1 plus monthly payments of €18.79 for 24 months.
Google Pixel 7: We love this ultra-premium smartphone
The Google Pixel 7 is at the top of the list at Bouygues Telecom. It must be admitted that it is very effective, both in terms of camera experience and in terms of taking pictures thanks to its zoom, its effective stabilization and its excellent autofocus that allows you to capture the moment with precision.
We also love its very elegant design and its beautiful curves, its incredible performance and its 4355 mAh battery. And what about its 6.3-inch Full HD+ OLED display? And if we add its excellent score in terms of display (brightness, colors and fluidity), we melt even more. It is easy to understand that it is at the top of the podium, ranked number 3 in this high-end category by the observer Dxomark.
Experience the Google Pixel 7 for €1 at Bouygues Telecom
Google Pixel 7 for €1 with this 200 GB package at Bouygues Telecom
Available in an elegant color, volcanic black, the Google Pixel 7 is only €1 for purchases from Bouygues Télécom for any subscription to the Bouygues 200 GB 5G mobile plan. This 200GB package is priced at €24.99/month for 12 months and then €44.99/month with a 24-month commitment. It includes:
- 200 GB mobile internet in 4G/5G, of which 100 GB can be used in Europe, DOM, Switzerland, Andorra, USA, Canada and China,
- Unlimited calls and SMS in France and from Europe, DOM, Andorra and Switzerland,
- Unlimited calls to landlines in 120 countries.
- Unlimited calls and SMS to landlines and mobiles in Europe, DOM, Switzerland, Andorra, USA, Canada and China,
- Another Internet SIM card to use your subscription on another device (tablet, watch, etc.)
Then you pay for the financing of the phone €1 (€51, of which €50 is refunded to you after purchase) then 24 monthly installments of €18.79 for 24 months.