This is an exceptional new opportunity for a tax and estate planning lawyer with approximately 3-5 years of relevant experience to work in a multi-disciplinary law firm. -services, with a leading tax practice. This lawyer will work with the best tax lawyers on very sophisticated files. This firm offers excellent mentorship, an opportunity to become a partner and a stimulating and dynamic tax practice within a friendly law firm.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a member in good standing of the Barreau du Québec;
- Have approximately 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, having worked directly in one or more of the following areas of tax law:
- researching, planning and implementing tax reorganizations for Canadian business owners and legal entities. This may include rollovers, holding companies, corporate freezes and trusts;
- estate planning involving the research, preparation and implementation of post-mortem tax planning strategies;
- tax planning in connection with the sale and acquisition of businesses. Pre-sale planning to maximize tax benefits and full support to the corporate law team from a tax perspective;
- experience of US cross-border transactions from a structuring perspective is considered an asset;
- tax support for real estate transactions is considered an asset;
- Have strong drafting, negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Have strong business acumen and great customer interaction skills;
- Be able to work independently and in a team.
This is truly an excellent opportunity to work with a highly reputable tax team that strives for excellence, in a warm and collaborative environment, and that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send us your application.
Only those with the required experience will be considered.
NB: In this document, the masculine gender is used as a generic, for the sole purpose of not weighing down the text.
Life After Law
pprokosh at lifeafterlaw.com
Please specify that you have seen the job offer on Droit-inc.com. Thank you.